Sequence of events
Buy new things (floor, carpet, AC, etc.), fix things (e.g., bathrooms), empty out the unit
Get a realtor
Saturday: Realtor comes to discuss details
MAY 16 (Monday)
- A photographer comes and takes pictures (free)
- Get a resale document: I went to the website of the condo management company, fill in information, pay $350 (or so). It would be better to do this early, so you don't have to pay an expedite fee (of about $50).
MAY 17 (Tuesday)
- Sign the contract with the realtor (commission and the price included) using DOCUSIGN
MAY 18 (Wednesday)
- The condo management company emailed me and said he would visit us tomorrow to do the resale inspection.
MAY 19 (THURSDAY)
- The ad for the condo unit is up on the Internet since early morning.
- The condo mangement company staff came to check if any improvements/changes we made are in violation of the rules. This took only five minutes.